Reporting To: Admin & Compliance Manager
Employment Contract: Permanent
The main purpose of the job:
To manage assigned admin tasks and the procurement helpdesk. Liaise with suppliers, manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.). Create and update records and databases with purchasing and other data. Effectively store and/or digitally file such data. Track stock and place orders when necessary and assist colleagues from time to time when necessary.
Education and experience required:
- Experience – 2 to 3 years of Helpdesk experience.
- Experience on a Procurement Helpdesk will be advantageous.
- Procurement/Logistics/Supply Chain qualification will be advantageous.
Knowledge Skills and Competencies required:
- Excellent Excel skills
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Good organizational skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Experience with SAP or similar package.
Key areas of responsibilities:
To manage assigned admin tasks and the procurement helpdesk. This includes the following key performance areas:
- Managing helpdesk calls (authorizations & queries) and ensuring that they are closed on time.
- Managing helpdesk call escalations.
- Support the Supply Chain Director and Admin & Compliance Manager on related projects and ad hoc requests.
- Management of assigned admin tasks and procurement helpdesk.
- Management of the procurement team’s gift register.
- General administration.
- Help desk and call escalation management.
- Procurement reporting assistance.